Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OK...I Suck

Yes, It's JUNE and I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks. Sorry. I know you have all been waiting patiently to hear the latest in the Kenneth & Suzanne story. I've been busy with road trips and such. Can't let my public down, you know.

So, Kenneth's neice, Leah graduated from Abilene Cooper last weekend. It was nice to visit with that part of the family again. This is Leah with her sister Beth. We are very proud of both of them. They are remarkable young ladies.

Then we went to visit Kenneth's brother's family. That is always lots of fun and relaxing. I love the Hill Country. It's so peaceful.

My S-I-L and I went to a crop at her church which was way cool and I made 4 really cute scrapbook pages and learned some new tricks. The guys stayed with the girls and played cards and stuff. It was nice to unwind. I know I say this every time I see them but, the girls are growing up so fast and they are doing so good. They are winning awards, getting honors, making drill team and cheerleader and just accomplishing so much. I am so proud of them.

Nothing new really on the house. Kenneth got the other entertainment cabinet built but I haven't finished painting it so it's still out in the garage. I guess I'll focus on that and on taping and painting the dining room below the chair rail. All that molding...yuk!

Kenneth & I have both lost over 40 pounds! I still have a long way to go but that's 40 I won't have to lose again. I'd like to lose another 10 by my birthday.

Got a big scrap day coming up. Friday I'm going to the Arlington Scrapbooking Convention. I'm meeting my anut and cousin and some of her friends. It'll be fun to see what's new. Then, I have to book it back to Frisco to set up for our church's crop that night. Hopefully, I'll get some things done. I'm so behind on my 28 Days class. Today is day 28 and I think I've finished 9 projects. I gotta get busy. Love to you all!

No comments: