Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. We had dinner at my parent's house and the in-laws joined us. It was really nice to not have to split our time. Thanx to my sister, I even cooked a brisket. It was actually good!

I'm working on a new project called 28 Days. This is day 6 and so far all I've accomplished is creating a spreadsheet to keep up with the photo assignments and a folder to store the daily downloads. Maybe this week I can get caught up. Right.

We got a new iPod as part of our Home Theatre System so I'm learning how to load all our CDs. Kenneth said we're finally growing up. Whatever. We're gonna have to get Michael or Ryan to show us how to adjust the volume. Yeah...we've arrived.

1 comment:

Snow White said...

good luck with your project. glad your brisket turned out well.
love, sissy