Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Much Needed Weekend with Family

We had a GREAT time this weekend visiting with Kenneth's brother and his family. My sister-in-law is a doll. I don't know how she does all she does and still manages to have such a loving heart and energy to care about others needs. Sister, you are AMAZING! I am so blessed to have you and I miss being with you more than you know. I had a great time hanging out with the girls, shopping and scrapping and I loved the movie -- "Nim's Island". Cute, feel good film...go see it and laugh out loud.

Kenneth enjoyed being with his bro' and the guys. He misses you, too, Bud. We have got to find ways to get together more. I hope the Colorado thing works out.

I can't believe how the girls are growing up. They are such sweet, caring and gracious young ladies and, OH, MY GOODNESS, how beautiful...just like their Mom. I am so proud of them all!

It was a good family time and I wish it could have lasted much longer. I loved the animals sleeping with me, too. How can you say "no" to Brownie when she looks up at you with those big eyes?

On another note, Michael was inducted into the National Honor Society last night. We flew up to Dallas for the ceremony and flew back this morning. It was well worth the trip. We are so proud of him. Incredible athlete, good looking and smart too. WTG, Bud!

Looking forward to getting some things done in Frisco this week. We bought living room furniture so now we need to choose accent fabrics and pick paint colors. Woo hoo. At least I might get to spend some time with my mom.

Have a good weekend and I'll let you know how the decorating safari went.

No comments: